“I am comfortably seated in the sofa contemplating what my plans would be. I used to know where and what to do next but now I am lost. Then it hit me that this will not be easy – I have to make wise and rationale decisions as I am not getting any younger. What I need is a ‘purpose’ in life.”
LONG WEEKEND! It was a holiday when I checked-in in one of the hotels managed by the Accor Group. I just joined Le Club AccorHotels membership this year and I want to experience all affiliated hotels covered by it. So far, I am privileged with exemptions for this one – I totally have no concern with the amenities, the room itself, and the location but as compared with the other hotels under the Accor Group, there are areas for improvement:
- There is no one in the Priority Welcome table upon check-in and I still have to queue. The receptionist almost forgot to give the ‘Welcome drink’ as well, good thing she remembered.
- There are two extra beds set-up in the room and I received a call around nine at night saying they have to remove it. Not sure what happened though.
- They removed my utensils and coffee at the buffet breakfast (but I only went back to the buffet table to get more food).
But nonetheless, I still enjoyed my stay as it is one of the prime experiences I had. Located near SM Megamall, The Podium, and St. Francis Square – that it is just a three-to-five minutes walk.
- Room Type: Executive Suite, with breakfast included.
- Room Vibes: Clean and decent theme but leaning towards the classic, old, and cozy ambiance.
- Duration and Cost: Overnight stay worth PhP~5,500-6,000
- Overall: Recommended for Groups/ Family/ Staycation as the room is spacious with complete amenities, appliances, and kitchen equipment. It is as if you never left home because the room has it all. Truly a value for money as it is not overpriced provided its prime location. Improvement on hospitality can raise customer experience to another level =)
Address: 17 ADB Ave, Ortigas Center (Topaz Road Entrance) – 1600 – Pasig, Metro Manila – Philippines
Disclaimer: Reviews are subjective in nature and pertaining mainly to the writer’s opinion and personal preferences.